Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Thankful Tuesday 4

This week I am thankful for...

1.  Insightful conversations with my mom.  She is far wiser than she will ever give herself credit for.

2.  Times when my son takes a nap on my lap, and not having anything I need to do while he sleeps so peacefully.

3.  Unexpected time to work on my businesses.

4.  Substitutes, for when I need to be out of school for the day for unexpected reasons (like my son needing an impromptu visit to the pediatrician and no one else available to take care of him for the day)...and for sweet and understanding classes of students who handle changes to the plan in stride.

5.  Sandwiches.  I love sandwiches...very possibly my favorite go-to meal.  Yummy!  No deep thoughts here...sandwiches are just awesome, that's all.

What are your 5 this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment